Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Listen When The Universe Talks

You could say it's God or the Gods or the Goddess or a gut feeling or merely coincidence. I do believe that one or all of the above was speaking when I was replying to an email of concern about our moving plans when the manager called to dispute our negotiations. She clearly had not heard me all 3 times I explained what I was offering & when she agreed to it. She wasn't there when I corrected the lease to reflect what I was willing to give. So I had to ask myself, is it worth it? Is this house worth putting up with a manager who only hears what they want to hear no matter what I say? Nope. No, you see, I am not desperate. I have the time and luxury to find the right home for my family. So we got the deposit back and I started looking again.

The right 3 bedroom house is out there in the East Bay somewhere. I already have a list of new leads. I am actually amazed at how much better these other places are. Where were they a month ago??

No comments:

Post a Comment